National Law Advocates, P.C. has experienced attorneys that can help with Bankruptcy, Debt Settlement, Foreclosure Defense, & Loan Modification with
no up-front fee.
Contact us today for a free consultation by live chat, email, or by calling:
National Law Advocates, when debt relief can't wait another minute.
Post discharge and still being harassed by creditors or debt collectors?
We are bankruptcy litigators and consumer advocates. Unlike firms who provide assistance only in obtaining a discharge, we offer follow up service at no extra charge to review your credit report and actions taken by debt collectors after discharge. Discharged debt is uncollectable and cannot be reported as owing on a credit report. Nevertheless, debt collectors routinely attempt to collect on discharged debt, and report discharged debt as owing to credit bureaus. See article by Business Week "Prisoners of debt."
State and federal laws protect consumers against creditor abuse. If a creditor or debt collector violates any of these laws, you may have a significant claim for damages.
Contact us today for a free consultation.
National Law Advocates 100% Money-Back Guarantee
100% of your money will be returned to you if an error on our part causes the court to decline your bankruptcy filing. This includes your filing fee.
We appreciate your business and trusting us to guide you on the path to financial freedom. That is why National Law Advocates, P.C. can promise you that we will do everything we can to assist you on this path to becoming debt–free.
The Finer Points
Here at NLA, our guarantee includes all bankruptcy services needed to successfully file your case and complete your bankruptcy. We assure you that these processes are acceptable to the bankruptcy clerk's office.
That said, the possibility of a case dismissal beyond our control may occur for various reasons. The following is a list of items that the NLA Money–Back Guarantee does not include:
- The guarantee that you will obtain a discharge.
- The guarantee that you will obtain a discharge of any one particular debt, or of all debts.
- The guarantee that dismissal of your case won't happen due to reasons unrelated to acceptance of the paperwork for filing.
- The guarantee that as our client, you will be able to successfully complete all of your obligations such as finishing and submitting your forms by the deadline, completion of your disclosure of debts, and being present and on time at your scheduled 341 meeting.
- The guarantee that assets will not be lost in a Chapter 7 filing.
- The guarantee that creditors won't be successful in a given argument in an attempt to repossess collateral in a Chapter 13 filing.
- The guarantee that there won't be any challenges of any nature to encounter with regard to your bankruptcy case.
To take advantage of this offer, please begin by clicking here for your FREE online bankruptcy evaluation, which you may also click on from our home page.